Why You Should Be Prepared To Work Hard - Vinay Solanki, Channel 4
Vinay Solanki, Head of Channel 4 Ventures, shares his career story and career advice for young people. Channel 4 Ventures offers high potential brands the opportunity to accelerate their growth through TV advertising. It’s the largest media for equity investment fund in the UK, of which Vinay leads. In this interview, Vinay shares how the Channel 4 business model works and what he enjoys about working there. He also shares advice and insights into the following areas:
- What he enjoys most about his work
- What he was like when he was younger
- The qualities that a high-performing team needs
- Advice he would give to his younger self
- The importance of working hard and staying ahead
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Alexander Hall, Slack and Facebook.