How To Make Things Happen For Yourself - Lou Nylander, Unruly
Lou Nylander, Global Marketing Director at Unruly, shares her career story and career advice for young people. Unruly is one of the world’s leading video advertising platforms that specialises in emotional marketing. As the Global Marketing Director, Lou’s role requires her to ensure the business is successfully delivering its marketing strategy. She’s also the founder of Wildflowers of London, a social enterprise focused on empowering women. In this video she discusses her work and the lessons that she would share with young people today. Some of the areas discussed include:
- What the company culture is like at Unruly
- What her role as Global Marketing Director involves
- How her passions outside of work led to her setting up her own social enterprise
- How you can find opportunities for yourself
- Why you shouldn’t worry about reaching out to people
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Google, Uber and Barclays.