Why You Should Commit To Your Life Plan - Kunle Olafare, SK Financial
Kunle Olafare, Chief Executive at SK Financial, shares his career story and career advice for young people. Kunle provides independent financial planning advice to private clients, typically in financial services, sports and entertainment. He has decades of experience working for high-profile organisations, spending 9 years at private banking company Kleinwort Benson and working on multiple philanthropic projects. In this interview he talks about his career journey and shares some top tips in the following areas:
- How he got his first big job that kickstarted his career
- The mistakes he’s made throughout his career and what he’s learned from them
- The importance of having a plan and sticking to it
- Advice for those wanting to work in the finance industry
- What makes a good leader and why you should create your own NED board
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Facebook, Bulb and Alexander Hall.