How To Surround Yourself With The Right People - Mallorie Sia, Ovo Energy France
Mallorie Sia, CEO of Ovo Energy France, shares her career story and career advice for young people. Ovo is an energy supplier that’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. Mallorie leads the team in France, helping the company to expand its mission on an international scale. Prior to her current role, she’s worked as Head of Expansion at Deliveroo, as well as founding her own company Zensoon, a beauty booking platform. In this interview she talks about her experiences as a CEO, some of the lessons she’s learned and the advice she would give to young people today. Some of the areas discussed include:
- What her upbringing was like
- Her experience setting up her own company when she was still a student
- The hardest thing about being an entrepreneur
- Why it’s important to believe in yourself
- The importance of building your network and having good people around you
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Facebook, PwC and Bulb.