How To Make A Great First Impression - Sarah Moore, PwC
Sarah Moore, Partner at PwC, shares her career story and career advice for young people. Sarah has worked at PwC for over 20 years where she’s taken various HR positions within the firm, before progressing to Director and then Deals Partner. Sarah gives us an insight into working at PwC (the second-largest professional services network in the world and one of the Big Four accounting firms), and shares some great advice for young students or professionals at the start of their career. Some of the areas discussed include:
- What PwC do and what it means to be a partner
- The skills young people need to develop for their future careers
- Things you can do during lockdown to help your career
- What she looks for when she’s interviewing someone
- The company culture at PwC and what she loves about it
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Barclays, Slack and PepsiCo.