How To Stand Out On Your Job Application - Gnosoulla Lewis, The Economist
Gnosoulla Lewis, Chief Talent Officer at The Economist, shares her career story and career advice for young people. The Economist is an international newspaper that focuses on current affairs, business, politics and technology. Gnosoulla’s role requires her to be responsible for the employees within the company in terms of their happiness, development, recruitment, etc. She started her career in employment law before moving into senior HR roles for corporations such as UBM and The Telegraph. In this interview she shares her top career advice. Areas discussed include:
- What she loves about her role and how she got into her career
- Why she studied Russian and law at university and how it paid off
- Her advice for aspiring lawyers
- Tips for young people who have been impacted by the pandemic
- How to stand out on your job application
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Bulb, Alexander Hall and Barclays.