How To Progress In Your Workplace - Linda Blackerby, Informa
Linda Blackerby, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Informa, shares her career story and career advice for young people. Informa is a leading international intelligence, events and scholarly research group. It’s a member of FTSE 100, with over 10,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries. In this interview, Linda discusses her role at Informa and shares her top career tips around being a good team player and how it can help you progress your career. Areas discussed include:
- What her role as Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer involves
- How she got into her career
- The importance of being a team player
- How young people can progress their careers to a more senior position
- Career tips for people from underrepresented groups
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Facebook, PwC and Bulb.