How To Find A Mentor - Jason du Preez, Privitar
Jason du Preez, co-founder and CEO of Privitar, shares his career story and career advice for young people. Privitar is committed to bringing organizations the latest in privacy engineering by protecting sensitive data for large corporations. Headquartered in London, they have offices around the world, with an international customer base which includes companies like HSBC, Citi, the UK’s National Health Service and AstraZeneca, to name a few. To date, they’ve raised more than $150 million in funding. In this interview, Jason gives us an insight into the company, his role there and some advice that he has for young people. Some of the areas discussed include:
- What his role as co-founder and CEO involves
- His mission at Privitar and why he’s passionate about it
- What it takes to be successful in whatever you choose to do
- Why having a mentor is important and how you can find one
- Why he encourages young people to take inspiration from those they look up to
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Facebook, Barclays and PwC.