Find Your Support System - Zephra Atkins, ACN
Zephra Atkins, Project & Activity Lead at Active Communities Network, shares her career story and career advice for young people. Active Communities Network is a sport development charity that uses sport as a pathway into education, training and employment. Zephra runs the weekly programmes at Portsmouth, having done so since volunteering at the charity after leaving college. In this interview, she gives an insight into her work and shares some advice for young people. Some of the areas discussed include:
- What Active Communities Network do and what she loves about her work
- Having a healthy balance of social media
- The importance of being nicer to each other and to the planet
- Why you need to have the right people around you
- Her personal career goals
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Barclays, PepsiCo and Uber.