How To Deal With Failing - Jim Moffatt, Engine Group
Jim Moffatt, CEO of Engine Group UK, shares his career story and career advice for young people. Engine Group is a marketing and PR consultancy business that works with clients such as Sky, Dominos and Costa, to help them connect with their customers and grow their business. Jim leads a team of around 800 people within the UK and has experience growing businesses around the world. In this video he gives us an insight into life as a CEO and the lessons he’s had to learn along the way to get there. Areas discussed in the video include:
- What Engine Group do and his responsibilities as CEO
- His university experience and what he did afterwards to find opportunities
- How to deal with failure (and one of his career failures too)
- How he developed resilience
- Why you should feel excited about the future
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Snyk, PwC and PepsiCo.