3 Steps To Take After Leaving Uni - Sidd Nigam, Facebook
Sidd Nigam, Global Lead of Partner Programs at Facebook, shares his top career advice for young students and professionals. Sidd has worked to build out the partner support program at Workplace from Facebook, Facebook's enterprise platform which allows people to connect and collaborate with the community of people they work with. In this video, he shares advice for the next generation of talent on the steps they can take to succeed and find a career that they love. Some of the areas discussed include:
- His role at Workplace from Facebook
- The company culture at Facebook and why it isn’t for everyone
- How young people can discover their passion
- 3 actions young people should take after leaving university
- Why you shouldn’t shy away from challenges and making mistakes
The Circl Interview Series asks leaders of the UK’s most exciting businesses to share their career paths and advice with the next generation of talent. Check out our other interviews with professionals from organisations such as Google, BenevolentAI and Bulb.